We are located in Kerrville, Texas at 840 Earl Garrett St.
We are in the small building behind the main house.
The property has a lot of history to it. The Peterson family once owned the home and most of the acreage of the surrounding area. Originally the studio building was a servant’s quarters. The structure is from around 1914. The entire property was renovated by Mark and Linda Stone and they worked hard to restore everything as authentically as possible.